Fri, Nov 03|
Welcome Rama Back Cacao & Loving Kindness Ceremony
Welcome Rama back into community with a Día de Los Muertos edition of Cacao & Loving Kindness Ceremony
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
QR6X+6J7, QR6X+6J7, Long Beach, CA, USA
About the event
Welcome Rama back after a 3 month hiatus from sharing Cacao & Loving Kindness Meditation!
Since we are so close to Día de Los Muertos we will use this auspicious time to pay reverence to our loved ones who have passed. So please bring an offering & a photo for a shared altar space.
- Cacao will be passed around.
- We will open by going around the circle to introduce ourselves, our intentions & a little bit about our offering & our loved one we are paying reverence to.
- After our intros we will toast & spend some time integrating with the cacao medicine guided by an ambient soundscape.
- From there we will be led through the 5 stages of Loving Kindness Meditation.
- After the final step we will have space to share any final thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
Bring a blanket and an extra cushion if needed as we'll be gathering in the mid-late afternoon as the air begins to cool.
Please do your best to arrive early or on time to honor the focused intention of the ceremony and the group shares. If you can't, please just arrive quietly!
Thank You friends, bless you, I look forward to joining you.
Sliding Scale $11-33
Support Rama’s Mission to pursue Ceremony Full TimePay what you want+Service fee