Sun, Mar 19|
Bluff Park LB (Near Yoga on the Bluff)
Queer Potluck & Platonic Intimacy Meetup
Come share Food, Drink, Laughter, Touch & Stories.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Bluff Park LB (Near Yoga on the Bluff), Alamitos Beach, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
About the event
This is a group for all who want to explore and expand their comfort around playful & affectionate platonic intimacy, including: telling our stories, feeding each other, mutual massaging, complimenting each other, resting our heads on one another, head rubs, eye gazing, sharing sustained hugs. This is a place to nurture each other outside in the grass!
This will mostly be a group circle but we will take time to split into 1-on-1 engagement, rotating between partners for different questions & exercises to encourage a broader spectrum of engagement with different friends.
- Bring a friend, a blanket, and snacks to share (fruit, veggies, chips, crackers, trail mix, snack bars, dips, and other finger foods).
- Please come showered, sober, and ready to practice light touch &/or light emotional vulnerability.
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents, perfumes, or colognes.
- If you are feeling symptomatic in any way (cough, sore throat, feverish, worn out, or out-of-sorts) please stay home & join us next time!
- While this is a place for exploring light touch please bear in mind that it is a consent centered non-erotic/romantic space so we will be refraining from anything beyond playful platonic touch, exploring clear communication & respecting boundaries. (If you end up finding a cutie you want to explore further with just exchange info)
*We reserve the right to ask anybody who is being rude, disrespectul, or pushy to leave (but we know we won't have to!)
Please DM @queerspaceslbc on Instagram if you have any questions or concerns. We will also keep you updated on our story as the event approaches.