Sun, Jun 18|
Queer Platonic Intimacy Potluck
Come share food, drink, laughter, touch & stories with some cuties outside in the grass by a small body of water
Time & Location
Jun 18, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Long Beach, 5179 E 6th St, Long Beach, CA 90814, USA
About the event
This is a group for all who want to explore and expand their comfort around playful & affectionate platonic intimacy, including: telling our stories, feeding each other, mutual massaging, complimenting eachother, resting on eachother, head rubs, eye gazing, deep hugs. This is a place to nurture each other outside in the grass!
This will mostly be a group circle that will split into groups of 3 as well as exploring 1-on-1 engagement, rotating between partners for different questions & exercises to encourage a broader spectrum of engagement with different friends.
- Bring a friend, a blanket, and snacks to share (fruit, veggies, chips, trail mix, snack bars, dip) *Please aim for light and healthy options that are ideally gluten free & vegan
- Please come showered, sober, and ready to practice light touch & light emotional vulnerability.
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents, perfumes, or colognes.
- If you are feeling symptomatic in any way (cough, sore throat, feverish, worn out, or out-of-sorts) please stay home & join us next time!
- While this is a place for exploring light touch please bear in mind that it is a consent centered non-erotic/romantic space so we will be refraining from anything beyond playful platonic touch, exploring clear communication & respecting boundaries. (If you end up finding a cutie you want to explore further with just exchange info)
*We reserve the right to ask anybody who is being rude, disrespectul, or pushy to leave (but we know we won't have to!)
*Please try to arrive before 1! It would be great for us to all have some time together to socialize and share food before getting into the exercises!
Please DM @queerspaceslbc on Instagram if you have any questions or concerns. We will also keep you updated on our story as the event approaches.
Donation to Support the Host
Pay what you want
Pay what you want0